Strict time slots and ticket capacities are enforced
Masks must be worn by all visitors while at the event
Temperatures will be checked
Maintain physical distance throughout the experiene
Sanitize regularly during your visit
Please do not touch the sculptures
Regular cleaning will be conducted throughout each event day
Following the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, and New York City, LuminoCity Festival has implemented the following procedures regarding visitors safety:
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your entry time slot. There will be a line at the festival gate entrance for the current time slot ticket holders. The indicated time for each slot is when admissions begin for each slot, not the specific time you must enter. Only those with tickets for the ongoing time slot can enter.
- Please expect some wait times as we conduct health screenings for each visitor before entering. We’ll work to ensure everyone can enter and enjoy a safe event!
- Remember to dress appropriately as we are an outdoor winter event. We recommend wearing layers, warm jackets, and winter accessories.
- Be sure to wear comfortable and sturdy boots as the park can get muddy and slippery during cold and snowy weather. We’ve installed flooring paths and will sand them to ensure no ice or snow sticks.
- If you are late and miss your time slot window, you can either change your ticket to another time slot during that event day or to a future event day, pending availability.
- Face coverings MUST be worn upon entering the event and during the entire festival.
- Temperatures will be taken for all visitors. If temperatures exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, admission will not be granted. You will be given instructions on exchanging your tickets for a future event date.
- LuminoCity Festival will be running on reduced occupancy. Strict capacities per time slot will be enforced. Once the limit has been reached no more tickets will be sold or admitted during that time slot.
- Follow the floor stickers that indicate 6ft apart social distancing while waiting on line. Visitors must keep a safe social distance from guests outside their party, at least 6ft apart, throughout the entire festival.
- Sanitize your hands at any of our sanitizing stations located throughout the event.
- We ask if you do not feel well prior to entering the event, please leave and seek medical attention immediately. If this is the case, we will work with you regarding rescheduling your ticket.
- Parking cannot be reserved in advance and is managed by a third party concessionaire.
- Please follow the instructions of LuminoCity staff and security guards.
For more detailed information, please visit our FAQ.
If you feel sick, suspect you might be sick, have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please visit the ShowClix support page or contact email@example.com to reschedule your ticket. The LuminoCity team prioritizes safety and health first this year and will work with you to ensure the best solution for all.
Thank you for helping us keep LuminoCity Festival safe! ✨
Festival Procedures and Policies
- A limited capacity of tickets per time slot is enforced to ensure a steady flow of traffic;
- No tickets will be sold at the event to avoid onsite crowds. Tickets must be purchased prior to arriving;
- Line control staff will assist moving line to keep admissions traffic flow regulated and ensure 6ft apart is being followed by all;
- all groups are following the 6ft apart floor placements;
- Security will only allow one group per scan-in lane at a time;
- Tables spaced out with limited seating per table marked with stickers;
- A limited number of people can enter the Gift Shop or the Mini Gallery, security and staff will count, monitor flow, and ensure everyone is wearing a mask;
- Daily cleaning log to be completed using NYC DOH log as a reference;
- Frequent number of cleans per event day and during off days;
- Seating areas, tables, bathrooms, and trash cans will be cleaned frequently each night;
- Hand sanitizer stations checked and refilled regularly each event day;
The LuminoCity staff will also be taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe
- Each day before the festival opens, staff members undergo mandatory health screening based on NYC Department of Health’s official questionnaire;
- Should an employee arrive onsite to work and not pass the wellness screening, said employee will be asked to leave immediately;
- Staff will wear masks daily during entire duration of their shift;
- Employees will wear gloves, especially for positions involving constant contact with customers (i.e. behind registers, scanning tickets, gift shop, etc.);
- All staff and security spaces will be cleaned regularly;
- Staff are required to wash their hands between shifts and continuously sanitize.